Jtec Healthcare Construction Management, Inc. was founded in 2000 based on the fundamental principles of providing the highest level of comprehensive healthcare project management expertise at the most competitive price, to be an innovator in delivering time-sensitive projects, and ensure a high quality construction product demanded in today's competitive healthcare market.
Since 2000, Jtec has provided comprehensive program and project management services from its California offices located in Oakland and San Diego for:
- Alameda County Medical Center
- Alameda Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Oakland
- El Centro Regional Medical Center
- John Muir Health
- Lucile Packard Children's Hospital at Stanford
- Masonic Homes
- Northern California Presbyterian Homes & Services
- San Mateo County Medical Center
- Sonoma Valley Hospital
- UCSF Medical Center
Focusing only on healthcare related projects in California, Jtec's workforce continues to expand per its original business plan, concentrating on new healthcare construction, tenant improvements and hospital renovation projects varying in size and complexity.
Copyright©2012 Jtec HCM, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Our current experience as a firm includes all types of healthcare projects, typically involving the Office of Statewide Health Planning and Development (OSHPD) with emphasis on those where our technical expertise and attentiveness to detail is required. Jtec's experience with various delivery models include Design-Bid-Build, CM at Risk, Negotiated Guaranteed Maximum Price, Design-Build and Modified Integrated Project Delivery.
- Working in or adjacent to existing acute care facilities, Jtec has become a leader in construction management services for peri-operative services related projects involving the construction of new state of the art operating rooms and support space for endoscopies, vascular services, orthopedics and cardiac care disciplines.
- Additional projects include an open MRI for adolescents, procedure rooms for cysto/lithotripsy, radiographic rooms, inpatient intensive care units, intensive care nurseries, emergency department expansions, HVAC, normal and emergency power electrical systems upgrades, infrastructure upgrades and seismic safety improvements for criteria set forth by Senate Bill 1953.
- Numerous support projects have also been completed by Jtec including parking facilities, retail spaces, administrative suites, a child care center, central plants, and outpatient clinics.